Sunday 15 March 2015

Week 6 - Chosen Soundtrack and my Idea

For the second task: to create an animation to a soundtrack provided, i chose soundtrack 2. At first it was very difficult to decide what to do but after finding inspiration from the Aristocats, i decided to do animation about a cat band.




These are some of my really rough sketches i did when i initially came up with the idea. Soundtrack 2 firstly has a trumpet playing so i thought the beginning would just focus on the trumpet and then you would go through the trumpet, where it would cut to a black screen and the you would see the cat band in a club on stage.

After talking to Ross and thinking more about i then did some more sketches, working towards my end goal.

I decided on the types of cats i wanted, keeping them simple as they don't need a lot of detail. I going to try and keep everything simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment