Monday 15 May 2017

Animation Production - Film Submission

This is my film submission, but I have not finished my film and so I will be continuing to work on it until the degree show which is my deadline for finishing it.

I know I could of organised my time better through this semester with the work experience but it was new to me working on a project for a client and I am happy that I was able to do. I do not mind if that has affected this project as I will finish my film no matter what before the degree show.

I have animated all of it, taking on the advice from Emily, but I was unable to animate the feet again in the memories section and the credits, but this will be done in the next week. I have also put in place holder bubbles, which will be coloured similar to my poster and place holder ink, when the tentacle appears which will also look similar to the poster. I also need to added the dates on the grave and make the grave more rounded like the others.

I am overall extremely happy with my project and feel it has really come along from the very beginning and hope it will continue to until the end.

I did not manage to add the sound effects as the ones I had recorded did not work and I didn't want to rush looking online for them. They will be added later.

'Sinking' Submission from Summer Davies-Newton on Vimeo.


Evaluation -

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mitnlq11sfbfqap/Summer%20Davies-Newton%20Evaluation%20Final.docx?dl=0

No comments:

Post a Comment