Sunday 18 October 2015

Character Development - Week 1 - Idea 1

When i started researching for ideas for my character. Using Humans of New York first i went through looking at different peoples stories, seeing if anything would jump out at me. Eventually i found this post.

“I’ve fallen in love with literature. I try to read for one or two hours every day. I only have one life to live. But in books I can live one thousand lives.”

(Rasht, Iran) 


This quote gave me inspiration for a character who is shy in demeanor, quite plain, quiet and keeps to herself, but reads a lot of books. She then keeps adsorbed into the book and becomes the character she is reading about. Taking on their personality and style, which she herself does not have. 

INSERT SKETCHES HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment