Monday 3 April 2017

Animation Production - Week 11 - Final Film

This week I tried to make the memory section flow better and get across a uncomfortable feeling across to the audience. I took the feedback I had been given a couple of weeks ago and thought about having a rush of bubbles coming towards he with the memories in them. The memories are personal to my mum's experience but death is something that a lot of people can relate too and although they are supposed to be army boots the fact they are being weighted down is something people with depression could feel similar about.
I also wanted to add a horror/ nightmare feel to it with the quick flashes of memories, but I don't know if this has worked or not.

I also added a lift to when she hit the floor so she bounced back up from the force of the hit and that she is in water and so be floaty.
added her lift off when she hit the floor

I am hoping to start to inbetween next week. I am off schedule but I hope to catch up a bit over the Easter period.


Week 10 final Film from Summer Davies-Newton on Vimeo.

In the next week I plan to go into the sound bootha dn record some sound affects with Bethany and Raj and hopefully have some of them in the animation for after Easter.



feedback

the walk in the memory section needs to be heavier
memory section needs to be not on time with the voice over because it looks like they are connected and not in a good way , also needs to be slowed down

the open end - may want to add the bubble and tentacle in the credits section so it doesnt end to abrupt

I will take all of this feedback o for the Easter and hope to have a lot of the animation done for when I get back.



I also got feedback from the Evaluation draft I put in, I didn't get huge changes so they will be able to be fixed easily and then it's just a case of finishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment