Monday 27 March 2017

Animation Production - Week 10 - Final Film

This week I focused on the end of my film, I knew I wanted it to end with a cliff hanger of whether or not the depression was going to get her again. So I tried to create that but also adding another scene with the tentacle in it (pushing her down). I also added her sticking to the floor when she runs away, because throughout the film I want to add it so the depression is something that sticks to things and consumes them and inky so gets everywhere and once i add it to the rest of the animation too the sudden sticking to the floor would make sense.

I feel my animation is coming along but a lot slower than i expected as I am struggling to get the details into my animation and the right flow.


Week 9 - Final Film from Summer Davies-Newton on Vimeo.


Feedback


This week the feedback was to look at the film 'Get out' specially the hypnosis film as it might help with the feel I want to get across in my animation.




I also handed in my evaluation draft, I didn't finish it all but handed what I had in to see if I was going in the right direction.



No comments:

Post a Comment