Friday 8 May 2015

Week 12 - Cecil the Cat Submission

Below is my final Cecil the Cat submission. We were told that we only had to submit 30 seconds of it but because i had completed most of it when this was said i decided to submit all of it. Although i have edited out the talking bits as i found it hard to find any other talking to match up with the animation.

Final Cecil the Cat


Sound clips found on youtube, free sound and free sfx.
Animation thanks to Jamie Cartwright

I wanted the animation to have a comical element to it. When i was looking for the sounds i did not use literal terms either. That is why when he screams he screams like a girl. Although hard to find an exact match i wanted to make people laugh when they watched it because of the sound used. I kept the background music all the way through even when other music was added, as it sounded odd when it wasn't there.I chose the background music as it gives a certain creepy / sneaky atmosphere.

I am very pleased with the outcome of my animation and i now have a better understanding of image and the power of sound, whether literal or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment