Sunday 10 May 2015

Week 12 - Soundtrack 2 - Animation to Sound Submission

When i started this task i knew from the beginning i didn't want to do a animatic and i wanted to push myself to try and do an animation.

Below is two links, the first one is my rough animation and the second one has parts that are finished in. I am overall pleased with it, although disappointed that some of it is still in rough form and not complete to a high standard. I feel i have taken on board the lectures and i have used experimental animation at parts. I didn't want it to look realistic and that is why i have kept it to a very comic/cartoon feel and why many parts aren't extremely detailed but are still effective.

'Rough'



Final Submission


I could improve my animation by fixing up the rough bits, so that all of it looks neat and tidy. But i am pleased with the timing and the different effects i have learnt on TV paint. For instance the crowd sections were a happy acvcident that looked affective because of the different contrast in colours.

I feel i have a better understanding of animation and interpretations of sound and putting image and sound together.

No comments:

Post a Comment