Monday 28 December 2015

Character Development - Redo of Final Look

With help from my tutor Emily I realised that the face proportions from the last finalised style post were not what my character really looked like and were much pointier, where she actually has a rounder face. 

I found it very hard to get these proportions as I had first only drawn her looking away and that was easy but drawing her face on was difficult and hard, it was difficult to picture where her cheek bones and eyes should be. 

Below are the new finalised style drawings: 

Testing whether to have a pupil or not and getting her features in the right place - 
With pupils - 

outline - 

Fully coloured

Fully coloured standing up


The initial pose i started with but with pupils.


I feel she definitely looks likes my character and the way I pictured her. She is an average girl that looks sweet and isn't too attractive or too ugly but a good in between.  

No comments:

Post a Comment