Monday 21 November 2016

Profession Project - Week 9 - Project Progress

For this lesson I wanted to try and add the feedback I got from the last time Jamie saw the animation. That was to make it so the internet wire came unplugged from a distance as the cut to the close up was too quick. Also to add a slosh when the Earth character hits the floor.


Below you can see I have added the feedback and have carried on with animating more the of the overall animation (the Internet character picking the Earth character up). I have also started to add more of the features to the Earth character like the land.
7 from Summer Davies-Newton on Vimeo.

I then went on to start and make the beginning 7 seconds neat and added the shading to the water.      
9 from Summer Davies-Newton on Vimeo.

I then added the Eyes to the Earth character.    
10 - no sound from Summer Davies-Newton on Vimeo.

This is everything I have done so far with the voice over.
11 - with sound from Summer Davies-Newton on Vimeo.

I continued with the rough animating, adding the plugging in of the internet and the ETC letters appearing. I will be doing the ETC letter in After Effects to add a light up affect to them.

13 from Summer Davies-Newton on Vimeo.
I feel that overall the animation is going in the right direction and it turning out the way I wanted it to and hopefully the client Jamie wanted.
I still have to carry on with the animating and neatening of everything but I am about half way there.
For next time I hope to have a lot more done and finished and also I will start to think about sound affects and maybe a backing track.

Feedback 

The feedback I got off of Jamie and Emily was to get rid of the ground line as it is not needed, and the internet box looks like it is floating off the ground because of the ground.

The Earth falling still needs to be more exaggerated. Also to add a tug on the wire as he is tripping over the internet cable. 

to preposition the character when the wifi character is helping up the earth character as they are too much over on the left side of the screen. This I will hopefully fix with a camera movement in Tvpaint.

For next time I also need to think about sound and putting sound effects and music to it. 

I hope to have as much as I can fixed for next time and also more of it finished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment