Tuesday 8 November 2016

Professional Project - Week 7 - Project Progress

From last time Jamie saw my work I have started to in between a properly animate parts.

Some of the feedback from last time was the walk cycle for the Internet character was too much like he had a limp and that the very end scene needed to be changed slightly.

Although I have not done the end scene yet and have chosen to start with the beginning I have worked on the walk cycle and feel it is much better know. It will walk a little like he has a limp but that is because his legs do not cross over and I feel it gives the character, character and personality.

Below is what I animated in rough.

Professional Project - animating the beginning from Summer Davies-Newton on Vimeo.

Adding the arms to the Internet character

9 from Summer Davies-Newton on Vimeo.


Below I started to add colour and neaten the very beginning up. This was through making sure all the hands were of similar shape and the body of the Earth character.

This is everything I have animated this week with the voice over.

starting to animate and add colour - with sound from Summer Davies-Newton on Vimeo.

I feel this week I have started to animate and can see the animation starting to take shape. For next time I hope to have completed more and to show more of what the overall look will be.

Feedback - 

When he hits the floor to have the water splash out immediately and have the earthquake shake a bit before - need to test
maybe have him slosh when he hits the floor and that will flow into the water spill - 
I have tested this already below.

After feedback week 7 from Summer Davies-Newton on Vimeo.

When he trips and pulls out the cable to have it on for longer as it is too quick or to have it as a long shot and it happens while her is tripping and falling - will stop it from being an awkward cut

Everything else at the moment looks good

For next time:

start animating the ending
make the changes above
start refining and colouring

No comments:

Post a Comment