Friday 30 December 2016

Animation Research and Practice - Sea Life Centre and Animatic

I went to the Sea Life Centre with my parents and found it EXTREMELY helpful.

I tool a lot of images, the ones on this blog post are the ones I took on my iPad along with the videos. I have a lot more but they are currently at my parents house on the camera they used and I haven't been able to get them off them yet.



I really like the shadowing of the floor in the images below and I really want to test this out for animation in the next couple of weeks.




I noticed there were particles floating in the water and is something I would like to try out and test

I took a lot of the bubbles as this is what I mainly need for my animation and there were so much there. It is very useful for me as it allows me to see what they look like in the water and how they move.


















The Jelly fish were really helpful for the tentacle that I have in my film and the way they move was fascinating. 

I took a lot of videos, especially ones that showed creatures with tentacle like limbs as this is something I need for the tentacle I have in my film. I really want to get the way it moves right and accurate and these videos will help me do that.

compilation of sea life centre - what i took from Summer Davies-Newton on Vimeo.


Animatic-

This is my animatic so far, I have made some of the changes that were mentioned before the christmas holiday. Like changing the memory parts slightly so that they flow a bit better and adding an ending to it. I still need to do some more things to it, but I feel it is coming along.

28 - Final Film Animatic from Summer Davies-Newton on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment