Monday 12 December 2016

Professional Project - Week 12 - Project Progress

After feedback from Jamie and Emily I started straight away trying to fix the certain parts up.

Emily helped me with the speeding up the fall and how to fix up my walk.

Fixing the fall:
Shortened and cut frames out trying to make it have weight behind the fall.

25 trying to fix the fall from Summer Davies-Newton on Vimeo.

Fixing walk

26 trying to fix walk cycle from Summer Davies-Newton on Vimeo.

It has better timing and moves properly how a walk should (going up and down).
29 trying to fix walk cycle from Summer Davies-Newton on Vimeo.

I was going to have a camera move the shot along to where he lands, but the camera would be really quick only a couple of frames long and would be pointless because of how quick it would be. So I decided to keep the cut in of where he is falling but becomes bigger and add the internet behind it to give it context of where it is that he is falling.


Below I have started to colour in the Wifi character and this is the walk onto the screen.
39 wifi character walk from Summer Davies-Newton on Vimeo.

I then went on to add the camera pan to try and centre them better on the screen and to move along with the Wifi character walk. I feel it works a lot better then what is was before and it flows better.

 
39 moving camera from Summer Davies-Newton on Vimeo.

Below if what I have so far, the Earth is fully coloured and neatened and the camera pan from above has been added. I have left to finish neatening the Wifi character and the internet and add the eyes to the Earth.
I can see it starting to come together now and I am very pleased with how it is going.
43 from Summer Davies-Newton on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment