Tuesday 20 December 2016

Professional Project - Christmas Period - Project Progress

Over the Christmas period I have continued to fix things up and finish the animation.

Below I have fixed the internet and put in the wire properly and I have added the Wifi character and have coloured him.
I have tried to incorporate the ETC colours when the internet is plugged back in. I have also added the shadowing under the logos to make them stand out against the Earth character more. It looked flat without it.

47 from Summer Davies-Newton on Vimeo.


The animation below I have added the Earth characters eyes. I have tried to make them expressive as possible since he does not have a mouth and I think they work well with the character.

53 from Summer Davies-Newton on Vimeo.


Below is the finished animation with no sound. I have finished adding the shading to the Wifi character and just made sure everything looked finished to a good standard.
58- ETC Project finished with no sound from Summer Davies-Newton on Vimeo.

Below is the Final Finished Animation with the sound included, which is the same sound and sound effects from the previous week that Jamie thought worked well. I didn't think I needed to add any more and too many sound effects would make the voice over hard to hear.
60 ETC Project finished with sound from Summer Davies-Newton on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment