Tuesday 10 May 2016

3D Production - Final Submission

background music: Do not own the rights too the music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcXpwjNVQJY&list=PLdgVu2KysmEH6IsyWlV_A2lGmsSDkYnw0&index=1


Final Submission
https://vimeo.com/165886536

I am very happy with the progress of my animations, I personally see a big improvement from some of the first ones. I have taken on the feedback given to me and tried to change it to make them look better I am pleased with the end result.

If I could change anything I would change my shock. I feel the shock is the animation that is letting me down the most and is my least favorite. At the time it seemed like a good idea and I really like the reference video, but for some reason I struggle to translate this into the animation.

I could also work more on the timing of some of the animations making as some of them are not quite as good as they maybe could of been.

Exaggeration is a big thing I need to work on, I don't know why but sometime I struggle to push the exaggeration and I need to learn when it is a good time to do this.


Model 

I am pleased with the end result, although there is still a lot I can work on. If I had more time I would fix the hair better at the front and change some of the face as when it is mirrored it does not look as good as when it isn't.
I didn't manage to put the teeth and mouth, which is something I would want to continue with.
I also did not have time to smooth her legs and so they still look boxy. Going forward I have learnt a lot and feel more comfortable with Maya and actually enjoy Modelling. I think this will be something I carry on with over the summer.








Blend shapes - 









No comments:

Post a Comment