Wednesday 4 May 2016

3D Production - Week 12 - Tutorials

Emily looked at the work I had done so far. I showed her the animation I had finished and she gave me feedback about a few things I could change in them.

Phone Call - exaggerate the huff, so it looks more annoyed and slow it down

Letterbox - Bend hips, so it is really leaning to look into the pocket, bend the face down more so he is looking at the pocket

Shock - off time the body moving back, the hand going down and the eye squint, and make the body move back faster

I will make sure I go back and correct these things.


Model:

After getting feedback of Emily I went round my model correcting certain things.

I started with the ankle and foot of my model and it need more geometry since it moved a lot and there wasn't enough.


I then started the shape the face a bit more, I wanted to define the jaw and cheek bone more as it needed to be more defined, because it wasn't there before. 




First for the hair I tried to make a wig, but it was turning out terribly and wasn't fitting to the head so I decided to try something else. I tried to extrude the hair, but I found it was not working the way I wanted it too, so I stopped and will carry on with it another day.

Below is the start of the wig I tried to make and once I realised it wasn't going to work I stopped and tried to extrude 
I also did the ear in this session, I was pretty lucky with where some of the geometry was placed on the head and so I extruded the ear and shape it. Once I was happy I then extruded the midlle bit inwards to give it a better shape.

The nose I had originally I had just pulled it out, this was right, so with the help of Emily I extruded it and shaped it. I then extruded and pushed a square up into the nose to make the shape of the nostril. This is much better than the nose I had had before.




No comments:

Post a Comment