Monday 9 May 2016

3D Production - Model this Week

This is all the pictures of all the things I changed and added this week. 

below I have finished the hair, so it is in a bun. I found this challenging as I couldn't get it exactly the right shape I was going for. But I feel the overall result does look similar to hair. 






I have also added an eye and shaped the eye lid to do around the eye.



I extruded the eyebrow and then added and extra edge looke to keep the shape of it.
More close ups of the hair:

I extruded the hair and tried to shape so it looked like the fringe had been scraped back.

I made section go in more than others to give a creased look, so it wasn't all smooth.



I next started working on the hand. I had already created a mitten before we were taught how to do the hand preoperly but it was fixable. I deleted the thumb, like shown below.
I next extruded the thumb back out and extruded the fingers out
As the picture below shows I did not extrude the fingers out properly so I  deleted them and started again.
This is much better and done properly
I added knuckles but when I tried to shape them they did not look right and would only stay in one shape.

I then extruded nails, which I feel make the hands look more feminine. I am overall happy but I feel I had to rush them and if I had any more time the hand would look better.

No comments:

Post a Comment