Wednesday 4 May 2016

Critical and Contextual Issues - Week 12 - Power Point Presentation Ideas

When I went through the resources I had some of them that didn't fit in with my essay but fit more with what I wanted to put in my essay.

I didn't want the presentation to be an exact copy of the essay but to include and expand what I had written and researched about.

What I want to include:


  • the history - sexist advertisements and stereotypes - video maybe about this - men don't like to work with women
  • start off looking at the stereotypes of women were the cooks, cleaners and baby makers
  • then look at now a day and contemporary society - statistics that i used in my essay and maybe find more
  • Animation industry - application rejection letter - Rae the woman from one of the resources, saying her own experiences. 
  • what they had to go through - the reasons for hiring beautiful women 
  • maybe look into a specific woman 
  • evaluation 


The above is just a brief outline of what I want to include - this will all be expanded on when I write my presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment