Monday 16 May 2016

Critical and Contextual Issues - Final Essay Submission

This is my abstract for my essay- We talked about it in one of the lectures and Ross suggested we write on for our essay -


Abstract -

Through the use of statistics and research gathered, this essay explores whether or not there has been a significant change in women's roles in the Animation Industry since the 1940s.

It discusses both contemporary and 1940's society and considers/ compares whether these variables have affected the above question.




Final Essay Submission - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WGRDLSyEh7h3oxoVxpB438GzYrbL0NBDIjkHD23RKR0



Evaluation -

I feel I the essay has gone well and I have included all the information I could have. I do feel I could improve by:


  • Being able to cut down more of my words as I feel I spoke about the 1940s/50s more than I should of But I also feel I needed to, to get the point across and to give background. 
  • Maybe use better resources, although most of them are by professionals and statistics some are blogs and websites and could be considered unreliable 
Overall though I am happy with the outcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment