Wednesday 13 April 2016

3D Production - Model so Far

This blog post is about the process of my model so far. I am pleased with how it is coming along. 

Below is how the shape of the arm is taking shape, I wanted it to have the proper defining shape of the muscle in the arms and the right shape armpit.

side view of the body so far, I am happy with the curve of the butt and thigh, and the defining muscle of the stomach, which as a dancer she would have.


This is the back of my model, I was trying to fix the back of the arm making sure it was the right size and joined the shoulder blade properly

The below pictures are of the arm so far and I am very pleased with them.





Next I worked on the leg, making sure the knee looked right, including shaping the back on the knee so it curves inwards more.


Below is just more of the body that I had finished by this post.



I still have a a lot to work on, but I am happy it is starting to take shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment