Friday 1 April 2016

Creative Compositing - The Clouds

These are the picture I took of some clouds. I think they are good and will be easy to go round them and make them move in After Effects. I did not have chance to film clouds myself as they were not moving fast and every time i tried to film them it would start to rain. I chose to take pictures of clouds that were darker and more like rain clouds as that is what i am going for in my animation and i thought it would be easier to manipulate them for my finial composit.











Along with these images I will be using stock footage I have found.


Images I like and want my composit to be like:

Below are some images of storm clouds i would like my final composit to look like. None of the pictures belong to me, I have found them on googles images and I don't hold the copy right to them, but they are being used to show what style I want to go with.














I prefer the black and white ones as you can really see what the clouds look like and I like the atmosphere it has and feel it will fit nicely with the rest of my project.

Here are a few pictures similar to the ones above but I have chosen them because I like the colour that has been used and I have already discussed how I would like different coloured clouds to show the difference between real life and fantasy.







I feel the colour adds something to the clouds and with clearly show that there is a fantasy world through the camera. I think I will be sticking to the colours purple and red as they work well together and from the pictures above give the best effect.





No comments:

Post a Comment