Friday 15 April 2016

Creative Compositing - Background and Animating

Last week I talked about changing the picture and angle I used of the church. Since then i tested using the image I put on the last post, but this has not worked as the picture had scaffolding in the way. once I had got rid of it in Photoshop it did not fit the composit properly and I feel the other did.


The above image demonstrates this.


I am going to continue with the old image I was using and will test if making the composit 3D and so having more depth to it will help with this issue.


This week I have also started to animate the Gargoyle that will appear from behind the church. I was originally going to have two gargoyles but after thinking about the way they would I have decided to only have one. This will allow me to have it move around the screen more.

I started by importing the picture of the church I was going to use and making sure that the movement I was having went well with the church. I chose to have the gargoyle go in front and behind the church.

This is what I have so far - https://vimeo.com/162989366


I wanted the gargoyle;le to stand out especially since the clouds will be a different colour (purple) in the background and the rest of the composit is in black and white and so I did not want it to blend in. The point is that when you look through the camera it is a fantasy world and I wanted it to have colour. I have only done the body so far because I wanted to make sure it looked okay since there were going to be a lot of turns and it was going to be stretched in some places.


No comments:

Post a Comment