Sunday 10 April 2016

3D Production - Phone Call Reaction Finished

For my phone call I wanted it to be someone on the phone to a mother or family member that won't get off the phone, or says goodbye but still carries on talking. (In my experience) The are some what annoyed and frustrated at the person on the other end of then phone as they want them to stop talking. 


Phone call 3 - process

Added eyebrows - 


Completely finished - 

reference video used - 
I am using the first 9 seconds of it.
From the reference video I tried to keep the animation very similar to it. I like the eye roll that happens in the beginning of it and and when the phone is pulled away from the face.

Finished animation-
I am overall happy with this animation, I feel I have conveyed the emotion I wanted well and it comes across to the audience. 


No comments:

Post a Comment