Friday 6 November 2015

Advanced 2D - Animatics

Animatic

First rough Animatic


This is my first animatic i did for this animation, i just used the storyboard drawing and timed them to the voice over so i could get a rough idea of timings.

Rough Animatic 2


This is the same animatic as the one above but i have started to add more in between frames to see how it will start to look.


Rough tree growing

After showing Isaiah my animatic and we talked it through, i realised that the camera nearly always in the same place and although the idea was good it could be better if i changed parts to make them more interesting. For example the link above is a rough animation of the tree growing, at the moment it looks quite boring and may seem jumpy, so I thought I could change it that we follow the trunk itself as it grows. The camera will be zoomed in and follow it and then it will reveal the tree. I will be line tests to see if this idea looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment