Wednesday 25 November 2015

Character Development - Character Sheets

Below are my character sheets and turn around sheets:


In the drawing above i used my maquette to help with proportions and drawing her from different angles.



For the expression and pose sheet below i tried to draw expressions and poses that i felt Molly would use and have. She reads a lot of books and so i thought she would sat down in different positions most of the time. Since she doesn't like to interact with people often her expressions would normal show something she has read in a book: like shock/surprise and confusion.



I found it hard to do the facial features for my character as i am not great at drawing human faces and although i could draw her in certain position i found it hard to make them all look the same especially when she was looking to the side. This is something i need to work on in my own time and become more confident with.

No comments:

Post a Comment