Tuesday 24 November 2015

Character Development - Finalised Character Style

After showing the different styles of my character and everyone agreeing on this style


I went and changed some parts of her to look less confident and sexy. 

 
I made the legs shorter and made the body proportions bigger. I also made the face rounder and the massive cheeks smaller along with he mouth. I think this made my character more like her personality of shy and people don't notice her a lot because of this. She is supposed to be a 'normal' looking woman and so i think these changes have definitely de-sexualised her.

I then sketched her as a front view. I started off with her head.

I brought the nose back down as the nose looked weird between the eyes, so I brought it back down to the original design.

I then drew her full body.


No comments:

Post a Comment