Thursday 26 November 2015

Advanced 2D - Week 7

For this week i tried to carry on with my animation doing the next couple of scenes as I had finished the tree growing. After changing the storyboard I wanted the animation to flow so the storm scene will be using the top of the tree and then there with be a lightning strike and a flash. This will then make it flow into the next section where we will see the full tree. The transition will be smoother and less jumpy than my last storyboard.

https://vimeo.com/147831628


The next scene was about the tree growing towards the sun, so I wanted the tree to be burnt after the lightning strike and the sun to start to shine. The next part will be one trunk/stem reaching for the sun and camera will follow this.

Burnt tree

https://vimeo.com/147827976


I feel that some of this section needs neatening up and maybe changing the way the smoke looks to make it more realistic as it does not look like smoke at the moment.


I then put all the beginning sections i had together:

https://vimeo.com/147828044


I feel that what I have done so far flows together. although i might change some of the burnt section.


After discussing with Isaiah he feels that the tree colour i have is too bright and i should recolour the tree in photoshop, to make it look more like the original tree i drew and coloured. The only reason it is brighter is because tv paint has different colours to photoshop. I see where he is coming from and will try and do this for next week.


I started to recolour the park scene background as i had changed the colour of the tree in Tvpaint. But after discussing with Isaiah I am going to recolour my tree to match the original design as that style is what i want my animation to be like. These colours are too bright for the theme and style of my animation. This means i will be changing back to the original look. 



This is one of things that will be happening in this scene, although i will be changing the guy to make him look older. and adding a dog catching the frisbee.

https://vimeo.com/148081895




No comments:

Post a Comment