Thursday 5 November 2015

Advanced 2D - More Research

For this week of Advanced 2D i have to been drawing different styles of trees from the ones i liked off the collage.

The one on the left is similar to the sketchy style that i like but compared to the one on the right i like that one more. It is still sketchy but it is more detailed and neat which i like better. I think this is the style i want my tree to be and of similar colour because the colours are very vibrant and make the tree stand out and more interesting. Since most of the animation is about the tree and it is the main focus i don't want the audience to get bored of it i want them to be drawn to the tree all the way through.

I looked at trees growing and blowing in the wind on Youtube to help see how to draw it in my animation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6d7RAnlXoc


Although this was done on the computer it was very helpful as it showed how the tree grew and how the leaves moved which will help me a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIMVygiG1e8
This video will help me when i am doing the tree blowing in the wind in my animation. I will be able to see what it looks like in real life and hopefully recreate it in mine. I will also be able to see the shape of the tree and how the tree is affected in the wind.


No comments:

Post a Comment